UPDATE DAY 4
about 1 year ago
– Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 03:08:23 AM
Thank you again for all the support and thank you for all the questions and support in the comments.
We really want to add all the cool stuff you are suggesting, but if we do that we won’t be able to finish the game and send it to print. And it simply won’t fit the already very large box. We can promise you that we will do another Kickstarter with Expansions - minis and biomes and other cool stuff. But for now we want to get the game out to all you amazing backers (And don’t make you wait 2 years).
- So yes - expansions will happen in 2023!
- We are conjuring up the last stretch goals and will post them on monday. One thing - The Warden will be added as €1.950.000 goal but will still continue as a social stretch goal - whatever is reached first will trigger the goal to be unlocked.
- We hear you! We’ll do an alternative Collector’s Pledge - it will contain the Plastic Tokens (for free) instead of the art prints and the mouse pad. We will add this later and you can just change your pledge.
- The image on the mouse pad is work in progress. We will do a few different versions and make a survey.
- TTS - someone is working on it and we will help accommodate him with the right graphics.
- Also - new update tomorrow - so be watchful!!
Our very own badass game designer Ole Steiness has already started getting the new missions ready for the mission book. Here is a picture and work in progress.