Unsupported STL files have been sent
9 months ago
– Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 07:00:03 AM
We wanted to let everyone know to please check your inboxes and spam folders since we just sent the unsupported files.
Guess what? The lootbug is in there too!
We have printed them using an FDM printer and they do come out great, although we want to let you know that we are aware of the hole in the driller's shoulder.
Please be patient regarding this issue since as we mentioned before, during this month half of our staff is out for summer vacation.
We just printed the lootbug and the dwarves, here's some pictures of the finished product.
Please send us pictures of your prints and painting process through Instagram or Facebook, we'll gladly share them with the rest of the community :)
Rock and Stone everyone!
STL file 404 error
9 months ago
– Thu, Jul 07, 2022 at 01:05:41 AM
We understand your frustration regarding this issue but it seems last night the links stopped working due to high traffic.
We are working on getting the links back up. As soon as they are up again we'll notify everybody through another official update. We are sort of short on staff since some of them are out for summer vacation but the new links should be up and working between today and tomorrow.
We appreciate your patience and understanding of the situation.
In the meantime Sharon will continue answering your emails that were already sent to our support email.
The STL files have been sent
9 months ago
– Wed, Jul 06, 2022 at 11:33:58 PM
The files are on their way!
We have finally managed to send all the download links to the STL files, thanks to all for your patience.
We want to remind you to check your inbox as well as your spam folder just in case the email got sent to it by mistake.
If you still can't find your link please send Sharon a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and she'll gladly send you the download link.
In case you remember adding the STL files to your order but don't receive the download link please contact Sharon to the above email. This could be because you still have pending charges over on Backerkit.
ROCK AND STONE!!!!
Pledge Manager is closed and STL files update.
10 months ago
– Tue, Jun 14, 2022 at 08:33:27 PM
Some backers have been experiencing trouble with the charge on their credits cards for shipping going through. It could be because of 3 things:
1. Lack of sufficient funds, please check your account to see if this applies to you. Please reach out to us to let us know we can try to charge the card again.
2. The transaction is being flagged as fraudulent by the bank. This happens because we are located in Denmark, please talk to your bank and let us know when it has been resolved so we can attempt to charge the card again.
3. You have recently renewed your card, you have the same card number but the EXP date and CVV code are different. This can cause trouble sometimes, if you have another card that you can use pleas update your card info using that other card and let us know so we can attempt a charge
If you have any more questions or need further assistance please write to email@example.com
We know many of you are eager to get your hands on the STL files and start printing those dwarves. They should be ready to send out start next week - sorry for the delay.
Pledge Manager and TTS
10 months ago
– Wed, May 25, 2022 at 05:49:32 AM
A quick Rock’n’Stone from all of us to you and…
Since we are still missing some backers to complete their survey on Pledge Manager, we’ll extend the deadline until the 7th of June. So on the 8th of June all orders will be locked and all credit cards will start getting charged.
The TTS is now updated and can be found on:
And again a massive ROCK’N’STONE to Miss Chevalier for creating this!!!!!!!